Education to all the classes of society, especially to the downtrodden, economically and socially backward sections of society
There is a need to reconsider the present education at all its levels. The globalization and liberalization have changed all the concerns and references. It is necessary to deviate from the traditional methods and use the new methods and technology for imparting education. In view of this the Rayat Shikshan Sanstha has actively started the process of adjusting with new trends.
• To impart liberal and vocational education, from pre-primary to university level, to the rising generations.
• To provide education to the people from remote places, tribal, rural, semi-urban and urban areas by establishing educational institutions.
• To provide education to all the classes of society, especially to the downtrodden, economically and socially backward sections of society.
• To provide education to women by establishing girls’ schools, highschools and colleges. Information
• To provide training and quality improvement of teachers and non-teaching employees of the Sanstha.
• To enrich the dignity of labour and to make arrangements for providing education against manual labour.
• To promote the acquisition of knowledge and to offer opportunities for upgrading the knowledge, training and skills in all fields of human endeavour by   developing educational network with use of modern communication media and technologies.
• To promote among the students a sense of equality, national integration, social justice and to act as a catalyst in socio-economic transformation for   national development.
• To make arrangements for promoting healthy atmosphere, corporate life and welfare of students and employees.