The faculty of department has engaged in sports practice and organizing various tournaments and participating in it. The department of sports focuses on developing sportsmanship among the students department encourages students to participate in various tournaments. The department also runs ‘Police Pre-recruitment Training Programme”. The number of opportunities available in employees in police army as well as various government departments.
To give an opportunity to every student in the sports activity and try to give good turn in personality development.
• To promote sports culture among the students.
• To improve knowledge of students about various games and tournaments
• To increase participation in various games and sports at University ,State ,National and International level
• To provide an opportunity to the students through short term course
Kho-kho play Field
Kabaddi play Field
Long jump pit
Double bar ,Single Bar, exercise ladder
High jump pole
Cricket ground with full mat
• Sports Participation
• Organized Sports Activities
• Various games training
• Physical fitness counseling of the students
• Achieved third place at satara zonal women’s cricket in 2017-2018.
• Miss.Pratiksha Gaikwad participated in All India Inter- University cricket tournament held in Bhopal in 2017-18.
• Miss.Divya Kumbhar and Miss.Pratiksha Gaikwad both participated in All India Inter-University cricket tournament in2018-19.
• Miss.Divya Kumbhar participated in All India Inter-University women’s Wrestling tournament 2018-19.
• Miss.Divya Kumbhar participated in All India Inter-University cricket tournament in2019-20.